Wednesday 28 April 2010

FTC 007 - Kaddish - LP

Kaddish are from Dundee and play heartbreaking, shitkicking screamo. Jangly guitars, howled vocals and melodies that rise and fall into chaos before breaking down into moments of quiet contemplation.

I first heard Kaddish when I bought the split 7" they did with Battle of Wolf 359. The track on there, Combray, completely blew me away. It's too lazy to compare Kaddish to the likes of La Quiete and Funeral Diner, they have taken that chaotic hardcore / emo sound and managed to avoid the dreaded PAES trap that all too many bands fall into.

This record is so good, even my cat likes it:
I've reduced this to £6 postage paid as I'm desperate to clear some of these at the moment!


1 comment:

  1. hey dudes. i just tried to order this one from germany, but somehow the buy button wont work.. are there any left? would be happy if you got back at ma at 30makk(at)web(dot)de!

    ReplyDelete